Following our listing in the Crown Commercial Service’s G-Cloud 8 supplier framework in 2016, we’re proud to have been successful in our listing with G-Cloud 9 on the 19th May 2017.
In G-Cloud 9 we have added our Legacy Application Migration and Modernisation Services (LAMMS) to further enhance our support for the UK Government and public sector organisations that need to procure IT services from listed suppliers. We aim to continue to add our services to other frameworks that may co-exist with or succeed G-Cloud 9, enabling our services to be easily sourced wherever needed.
LAMMS provides an innovative way of rapidly addressing legacy applications, which may be extremely costly to maintain and may represent risks to organisations compared with cloud-based or redeveloped alternatives, while maintaining service continuity and can now be sourced through G-Cloud 9 by public sector and Government organisations. It complements the many other cloud support and hosting services we also have in G-Cloud 9.
These services are currently listed on the UK Government’s Digital Marketplace and include:
Other Frameworks where we have listed services include:
- Digital Outcomes and Specialists 2 – Access to digital development expertise
- RM1058 – Technology Services – Bespoke delivery and service operations
- RM971 – Non Medical, Non Clinical – Team augmentation and specialist skills
- Contingent Labour ONE (CL1) – Provision of specialist resources
- Quality Assurance and Testing for IT Systems Services